Specific outcomes of the EUMUSC.NET Project
- A sustainable European Musculoskeletal Conditions Surveillance and Information Network and website.
- Harmonised information on health, social, employment and economic impact of musculoskeletal conditions across all Member States and an assessment tool to that it can be easily updated.
- Standards of care (SOC) for the major musculoskeletal conditions of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis based on evidence and best practice.
- Health Care Quality Indicators (HCQI) for key musculoskeletal conditions.
- Evaluation of current status of the Standards of Care and Health Care Quality Indicators for key musculoskeletal conditions.
- Recommendations to achieve a better implementation of Standards of Care and Health Care Quality Indicators through an understanding of barriers and facilitators, with examples of good practice.
It is a 3 year project and the results will be widely disseminated on this website, through reports, scientific publications and by presentations at various meetings to achieve the aim of the project which is to improve quality of care for those with musculoskeletal conditions across the Member States.