Relevant information for policymaker on national and on European level will be published in this section of the website. Subscribe to our newsletter if you want to be informed about new issues.
Overall, the aims of the EUMUSC.Net project is to establish a standard of information that is accessible to patients, healthcare professionals and policy informers alike and which addresses:
- The impact that Musculoskeletal conditions (MSCs) have on individuals and society
- The standards of care that patients diagnosed with OA and RA should be receiving
- Health Care Quality Indicators to show whether these standards are being achieved
- The identified barriers and facilitators that affect the local implementation of standards of care
- Good practice that can be highlighted and relayed throughout Europe
- Recommendations to improve the delivery of standards of care across the EU member states.
If you want to subscibe to our newsletter please send an e-mail to EUMUSC.net@Cornwall.NHS.UK
European Parliament Interest Group 8th meeting 20 March 2012
The 8th meeting of the European Parliament Interest Group on Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases was held on 20 March 2012 at the European Parliament Brussels under the heading Towards an EU strategy on chronic diseases: a follow-up of the Council Conclusions on chronic diseases. Read the report from this meeting.
European Parliament Interestgroup 11 October 2011
The 7th Meeting of the European Parliament Interest Group on Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs) took place on 11 October 2011 under the heading The social and economic burden of RMDs in Europe first facts and findings from the EUMUSC.NET project. Loreto Carmona Ortell presented the latest data collected by EUMUSC.NET. Read the report from this meeting